Monday 10 September 2012

my date with STUDY

Gmorning LIFE =)

Late morning...I have just finished eating breakfast and the mode of 'waking up' ;)

I've recently downloaded this app called SONGZA on itunes..anyone heard of it? :s
I didn't have time to try the app out until this morning but it's actually cool. It configures with the real-life time and then gives you different options for what you're doing atm. for example, Monday late morning (provides time) then states options you can choose on the concierge :
Here's printscreen


Once you've listened to it you can choose the style of music too! It's pretty neat...the only con is that you need internet and since i have an ipod i can't take it outside void wifi =(

ANYWAYS why has last couple of days been COLD?????? I woke up and it's still oh-so-cold-weather!
=( waiting for the Indian summer which means that fall is officially HERE!!
yesterday I even wore a jacket...although still slightly thin it's STILL cold enough =(
It's still super cold atm and its almost 11am!! definately not a shorts and tank weather :s I didn't even get to wear all my dresses! POO

Current Toronto weather!!

oh it makes me sad knowing summer flew by wayy tooo fast!

REFLECTION: I still had an awesome and unforgettable summer =)
...did many things this summer with the main things of taking an AQ (additional Qualifications) course in Kindergarten ;) and going to Grenada oh! and my missions trip to Wikwimekong Native Reserve where we held a summer camp for the kids =D!

Yesterday I went to tutor in the morning =). Been couple weeks since I saw her! I tutor a child who has a condition that is developmentally delayed. So physically and mentally she is a bit behind in where her age of kids should be developing. So when I go, I teacher her the basics of fine and gross motor skills, simple maths (we've picked up fractions again!), computer skills and some Language skills. =) She's such a sweet kid and I swear I've totally been blessed with this job!

After I went for some soul-filling where we learned about 'blessed are those whose spirit is weak'. It was a good sermon. For some more information and reflections upon certain sermons link to:
newheartchurch.ca
 
 
OH! I forgot to show you my outfit of the day!!
 
See originally I just wore this!
Sweater: GAP
Tank: United Benetton (sp?)
Tights: GAP
Navy Socks: GAP
Shoes: Random brand called "Modern Vintage" anyone heard of it?
 
OMGish it looks like I whore GAP xd! It's not my fault! I used to work there!
Then after I took this picture, i noticed that something was missing so i added a pocketwatch necklace for a last touch ;) [shown in the next pic]
 It's my awesome owl necklace that my super sweet boyfriend got for me.
Actually he got me two cus the first one, the latch broke and wouldn't close properly so he got me another one =D! What can i say! My boyfriend treats me well!
 

But then i went outside and it was COOOOLLLLDDDD in the morning...it was the latter 8amish. so i went and threw this on =D. I put up 2 pics cus the other one seemed more clear. -_-. I need to take the time and take pictures with my camera instead. phone/ipod cameras don't have the best pictures :s
 
 
I swear it was sweltering hot last week =(. I wore a super thin dress! HUY.....the good thing with fall is that we can layer up! I like mix and matching clothes. My style? I usually wear tights, corduroys (when it's super cold), or yoga pants. I'm not one to wear jeans much....very rare occassions. THey're just NOT comfy! THey need to be comfy and flexible! Especially cus I'm a cross-leg sitter. ANy of you out there? I try to get as comfy as possible and I usually end up crossing my legs no matter where I am O.o. is that rude?....LOL no one has yet been brave to say anything so...
 
The best thing about fall is my shoes...or should i say BOOTS! I have this subconsciousness of buying boots. I've got about a dozen or more boots =) and it totally goes with tights which is perfect!
 
 
ANyways, enough talk about what bores you...LOL getting carried away with my fashion-fanaticness.
 
Last couple of days, I've been hooked on this show called MAYDAY on discoverychannel online. I love documentaries for the most bit. WHen people reserach their findings and show step by step the process in which history occurred (hence was contemplating in being a history major) anyways this is about difference incidences in which planes had Maydays....whether it is in the failure of engine, colliding with something, on the runway etc. It shows how the investigators pieced together a puzzle of what caused the incident. =) I really enjoy it when they interview people who were actually in the moment. I even watched a recent one that occurred in 2009 when the Boeing airplane landed on the Hudson river in January...anyone remember that incident? I rmb seeing it all over the news. That was really cool, seeing the investigators break apart and study something I rmb seeing on the news =D!!
Under search colum type: Mayday and select videos =D!
FULL CLIPS!
 
 
OK so today is my STUDY day!!! I've been mad procrastinating watching MAYDAY so I definately need to study. My researcher has sent me some stuff to transcribe =(. SHe said she'd send it last friday but she ended up sending it late night on Saturday and SUnday was a busy day! So I'm planning to do all my readings today and tomorrow, then do my research on wednesday. I hope she doesn't get upset that i didn't do it...I'm meeting her on wednesday too....
 
OK a mad load of reading to do!! O.O It's ok though...my boyfriend is studying for his upcoming midterm exam so I guess it's a lot easier than that. He's being a studying fanatic right now.. soooo... i better keep myself busy!
 
Happy smiles~ WIsh me luck with my readings!! <3 <3
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment