Friday 7 September 2012

Beginnings of BLOG

This is my life. =)

I am currently a master's student here in Toronto, CANADA.
I finished my undergrad in Sociology with Honours and completed my Teacher's college at the same time (concurrently).

Toronto is definately a difficult place to get a teaching job. and here i am failing to get a job even with credentials. xp

My lovely boyfriend is away in Grenada studying for Medicine so here I am blogging my thoughts so that i don't have to bombard him ;)

I visited the Caribbean waters end of AUgust to drop him off and my dear, were the waters crystal clear! I shall post pictures up! Perhaps I'll do a mini review on Grenada as there weren't very many...

To sum it up...i LOVED Grenada. Perhaps because this is the my first trip to a Caribbean island. It goes side by side with my thumbs up review of when i visited Florida last December. I shall have to post those pictures up as well...(*note to self).

This is where the roots in creating my blog starts.

Here are a few of pictures of my lovely trip =) Happy Smiles

This is Annandale Falls. We visited there and a lot of people were washing up. THey'd just bring a bar of soap and start washing themselves. The waters are very cold and on the way back the locals would take a chain and block of the road and ask for money. O.o It was quite a sight. THere was also another local at the falls doing diving and such and asked for money if we took pictures etc. The fall was really nice (i doubt the cleanest though) but nevertheless an amazing sight to visit.

Grand ANse Beach at Grenada. One of the most famous beaches in the world. We went there during rainy season (end of August) but the greatest thing was I never once used an umbrella! It basically rained everyday but it just so happens that it rained at night when we were all sleeping! ANd by morning it was clear skies again! The waters super salty and if it goes in your nose it stings HAHA.

This is me on our snorkeling trip. I'm not the best swimmer but the good thing is they provide snorkeling jackets. they inflate at the front and around your neck. It just so happens that of everyone's gear, my goggles were faulty and water seeped in. I started hyperventilating when he told me that my goggles were broken (i'm such a nerd) and the captain switched goggles with me and made me do some slow breathing before I waddled away. There is an abundant of sealife there and I would love to buy some snorkeling gear myself and do it everyday!

BEAUTIFUL skies!



No comments:

Post a Comment